At Orange Volkswagen, the health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, employees and our community is our ultimate priority.
As the current situation rapidly changes, we will continue to monitor and act on the advice from the World Health Organisation (WHO), Australian Department of Health and NSW Health to ensure we provide the appropriate response to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
As our business is considered an essential service, our Sales, Service & Parts departments are remaining open and following proactive procedures have been implemented across our dealership to mitigate potential risks and reassure confidence;
- We continue to accept online, in person and over the phone enquires for Service, Sales, Parts & Finance.
- ‘Non-contact policy’ which includes no handshakes or person to person contact.
- Social Distancing of 1.5m minimum for everyone including staff and customers.
- Strict staff policies with current health notices in all areas
- All staff with any health concerns are instructed to stay home and take directive from health professionals.
- All staff returning from sick and overseas leave must provide evidence of clearance prior to returning to work.
- Alcohol based hand sanitiser has been provided to all departments including non-customer facing in addition to reinforcing a robust handwashing regime.
- Our teams receive regular updates on hygiene and protocols as the reaction to COVID-19 develop.
- We encourage contactless payment methods however all EFTPOS machines are sanitised after every use.
- Complimentary hygiene products available including alcohol based hand sanitiser and tissues.
- Prevalent informative signage with procedures, processes and best practices for hygiene
- All service vehicles are protected with seat covers, floor mats, steering wheel covers and gear shift covers.
- All test drive vehicles, loan vehicles, customer’s vehicles and customer delivery vehicles are wiped clean prior to handover to customers. This process involves sanitisation of commonly accessed exterior and interior hard surfaces including; door handles, steering wheels, start buttons, touchpads, radios, gear shifters/paddles, mirror, and keys.
- Customers may opt for disposable gloves for test drives and as best as practicable our sales teams exercise social distancing during test drives.
- All Technicians and Service Advisors wear disposable gloves at all times when in vehicles and replaced regularly.
- Showroom display vehicles are sanitised at least daily.
We understand that the current situation has presented everyone with similar challenges and we are focused on supporting you and your vehicle need through this difficult time while ensuring everyone’s health and safety.
Thank you for your ongoing support and we kindly ask everyone in our community to stay calm and supportive of each other in this difficult time.